The IECC was established in 1984 for the cultivation of human resources and the International Culture Exchange. Since the dismembering in 2012, we have supported students with our great specialists.
- Courses mainly based on conversation in order to live in daily life.
- Finely-tuned lifestyle guidance and intensive counseling for students wishing to enter higher educational institution.
- Each class is in small groups which enables students to be more comfortable.
- Events/extra lessons which are taken place once in a month.
- 1~2 minutes from Nishinippori station, JR Yamanote-line and Tokyo Metro.
- 36 minutes from Narita airport.